Revlon’s Mystical and Milani’s Gems in a fugly jelly sandwich 🙂
I’ve been quite absent for the last few days and my stash of posts waiting to be published is thinning out, mostly because of lack of time for nail art. The amount of polish bought is smaller then usual too 🙂 In Cult Nails recent flash sale I did order six polishes and they are so damn awesome.
L-R: Cult Nails’ Spontaneous, Fetish, Evil Queen, Flushed, My Kind Of Cool Aid and Annalicious.
I also bought three polishes from Gina Tricot; Lemon, Shimmer Mint and Shimmer Pink.
The lovely Ella nominated me for the Liebester Award. Woho!
The Liebster Award is intended to recognize up-and-coming blogs, particularly those with fewer than 200 followers (but not only).
Here are the rules:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
- Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Post a copy of the badge on your blog (type “Liebster Award” into Google images; you’ll find plenty to choose from). Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients.
- I love Star Trek, especially Voyager
- I have four older siblings that I see infrequently because I moved up north to study.
- I’m a volunteer at our local animal shelter (homeless cats stay at my place until the shelter can find more permanent homes).
- I love etymology.
- Failure terrifies me.
- I hate being late and would rather get wherever I’m going too early and wait.
- I love drawing fantasy characters.
- I can’t muster up any interest for sports. At all.
- Equality and related questions are a priority for me politically.
- I haven’t worn my natural hair color of blonde in years.
- Cringepics on Reddit is my favorite guilty pleasure subreddit 🙂
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?I’d move to a deserted but habitable warm island with my SO.
- What would you do if you couldn’t write?Record in some other kind of way. Paint. Talk.
- Would you rather be successful in something you hated or fail in something you love?The former.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time?I’ll be 33… Happy and satisfied with life. Still childfree. Hopefully working in a field that suits me.
- If you could have any fantasy creature as a pet, what would you choose?Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon! Look at that adorable face 🙂
- Can you cook?I can cook fairly well and enjoyed it when I lived on my own… but I rarely do now because my SO is kind enough to do it.
- Films or books?Both. But nothing beats reading hundreds upon hundreds of pages of a book you love (preferably in the bath).
- Favourite genre of music?I’m a true “allätare” (omnivore) when it comes to music. Metal, hiphop, reggae, folk music and everything in between.
- Who inspires you the most?People who chose their own path. I don’t care if that means becoming a doctor, a crazy cat lady or riding a bike to the Himalayas as long as it’s your choice.
- What made you decide to write a blog?I wanted somewhere to gather all my manicures and swatches 🙂 turns out it was a lot of fun!
- If you could invite anyone (dead or alive) on a date, who would it be?I’d go on a play date with Nanna Johansson because she’s brilliant and hilarious.
Most people have been nominated multiple times already. If you haven’t… Leave me a comment and I’ll add you:)
- Colourize me!
- Hon Med Naglarna
- Nails By Noir
- Painting Rainbows
- Phophelia’s Nail Addictions
- It’s Alive!
- Partial To Polish
11 questions to my nominees
- Do you have any pets?
- If you had a year off, what would you want to do?
- Do you like board games?
- What is the weirdest thing you enjoy eating?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who did you last talk to on the phone?
- Do you believe in kharma?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What is something you know alot about?
- If you had to describe yourself as a flavour, what would it be?
- If you could make one person world leader, who would that be?
Kleancolor’s Leaves Jingle is odd. It’s a grass green jelly with lighter green glitter. I like it a lot actually, I just think it looks like a holiday polish that went too light… Oh well 🙂 The formula was quite goopy and a few drops of thinner would probably sort that out.
As usual it’s Green Wednesday over at VackerUnderbar 😀
Day 8 of the Holiday Nail Art Challenge and the theme was to be inspired by a holiday movie. To be perfectly honest… I don’t watch holiday movies and lacked inspiration until I found this gif from Love Actually and decided it was my inspiration. The best red creme there is was the base; Gina Tricot’s Formula One. I painted the letters with China Glaze’s Snow and HM’s Snow White.