The lovely Ella nominated me for the Liebester Award. Woho!
The Liebster Award is intended to recognize up-and-coming blogs, particularly those with fewer than 200 followers (but not only).
Here are the rules:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
- Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Post a copy of the badge on your blog (type “Liebster Award” into Google images; you’ll find plenty to choose from). Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients.
- I love Star Trek, especially Voyager
- I have four older siblings that I see infrequently because I moved up north to study.
- I’m a volunteer at our local animal shelter (homeless cats stay at my place until the shelter can find more permanent homes).
- I love etymology.
- Failure terrifies me.
- I hate being late and would rather get wherever I’m going too early and wait.
- I love drawing fantasy characters.
- I can’t muster up any interest for sports. At all.
- Equality and related questions are a priority for me politically.
- I haven’t worn my natural hair color of blonde in years.
- Cringepics on Reddit is my favorite guilty pleasure subreddit 🙂
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?I’d move to a deserted but habitable warm island with my SO.
- What would you do if you couldn’t write?Record in some other kind of way. Paint. Talk.
- Would you rather be successful in something you hated or fail in something you love?The former.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time?I’ll be 33… Happy and satisfied with life. Still childfree. Hopefully working in a field that suits me.
- If you could have any fantasy creature as a pet, what would you choose?Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon! Look at that adorable face 🙂
- Can you cook?I can cook fairly well and enjoyed it when I lived on my own… but I rarely do now because my SO is kind enough to do it.
- Films or books?Both. But nothing beats reading hundreds upon hundreds of pages of a book you love (preferably in the bath).
- Favourite genre of music?I’m a true “allätare” (omnivore) when it comes to music. Metal, hiphop, reggae, folk music and everything in between.
- Who inspires you the most?People who chose their own path. I don’t care if that means becoming a doctor, a crazy cat lady or riding a bike to the Himalayas as long as it’s your choice.
- What made you decide to write a blog?I wanted somewhere to gather all my manicures and swatches 🙂 turns out it was a lot of fun!
- If you could invite anyone (dead or alive) on a date, who would it be?I’d go on a play date with Nanna Johansson because she’s brilliant and hilarious.
Most people have been nominated multiple times already. If you haven’t… Leave me a comment and I’ll add you:)
- Colourize me!
- Hon Med Naglarna
- Nails By Noir
- Painting Rainbows
- Phophelia’s Nail Addictions
- It’s Alive!
- Partial To Polish
11 questions to my nominees
- Do you have any pets?
- If you had a year off, what would you want to do?
- Do you like board games?
- What is the weirdest thing you enjoy eating?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who did you last talk to on the phone?
- Do you believe in kharma?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What is something you know alot about?
- If you had to describe yourself as a flavour, what would it be?
- If you could make one person world leader, who would that be?